This is what you will need:
▪ embroidery thread in lots of colours
▪ rubber hair tie
▪ beads are optional
▪ spray water bottle can be helpful
This is an easy how to guide:
- Partition the hair and select a small section to wrap
- Plait the section and use a small rubber band or a bit of embroidery thread to tie the end
- Select your embroidery thread colours that you would like to use. Measure the lengths to more than double the length of the hair
- At this point you can either thread the embroidery thread through the top of the hair to tie it like in the photo
- Then just start wrapping using both lengths of the same colour each time.
- You can do stripes or criss-cross designs too
- Once you get to the end, tie a knot using the threads that are left.
- You can add beads to embellish your hair wrap.
After a few tries, you will find that your hair wraps look very pro!
Happy Creating x